Any immigration process in a foreign country can be very overwhelming and stressful. At CR Legal we are proud to provide comprehensive legal advise and representation regarding immigration applications.
We represent our clients in the following processes:
- Immigrant Status
- Naturalized Citizenship
- Work Permits
General Residency Requirements
The Honduran Immigration Law states that you are eligible to obtain legal residency in Honduras if you are: on a fixed income, a retiree, an investor, (including the spouse, child, parent, or grandparent of any of the previously mentioned); if you are married to a Honduran; the parent, grandparent, or sibling of a Honduran by birth.
The following list outlines the general requirements for any residency application process:
- Official Criminal Record from country of origin, as well as from country of most recent residence.
- 1 recent, frontal photograph of applicant (6 centimeters high x 5 centimeters wide).
- Certificate of all immigration movements issued by the Instituto Nacional de Migración (INM) in Honduras;
- Police Records, showing no charges or criminal record, issued by the Dirección Policial de Investigación (DPI) in Honduras.
- Certified medical exam issued in Honduras within six months of application.
- Photo copy of passport (first page and all stamped pages) authenticated by a notary.
- Notarized power of attorney.
- Application fee (will depend on the type of residency).
how to get viagra from dr Very Important
- All documents from abroad must be translated into Spanish by a Honduran Consulate or by the Secretary of Foreign Relations in Honduras.
- All documents from abroad must be authenticated. Documents from certain countries require an apostille, others require legalization.
- All documents must be issued within six months prior to filing the application.
best place to buy proscar Residency Application Fees
The application processing fee for the different categories of residency are the following:
- Residency for foreigners on a fixed income, retirees, and investors: US$300.00
- Residency for the spouse, child, parent, or grandparent of any of the previously mentioned US$150.00
- Residency for foreigners married to a Honduran spouse US$200.00
- Residency for foreigners who are grandparents, parents, or siblings of a Honduran: US$ 200.00
***Please keep in mind that the fees listed are for the Honduran immigration office to process your application and are separate from the legal fees.***
Need a consultation?
Call or email us today and schedule your initial consultation. Business hours are Monday to Friday from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. local time.