At CR Legal we have the necessary expertise to help get you started and move forward with the creation of your corporation. To this end, we provide various business structures depending on your needs. The most commonly used types of corporations in Honduras are:
- Public Companies or Corporations (Sociedad Anonima S.A.)
- Limited Liability Companies, LLC's (Sociedad de Responsabilidad Limitada, S. de R. L)
LLC's (S. de R.L.) require a minimum of 2 partners, Corporations (S.A.) require a minimum of 5. Honduran Law also provides the option of forming Sole Ownership businesses.
Once your business is set up and has been registered with the proper authorities, we can assist with filing for the required permits and licenses with the different government entities. Depending on the type of business, these include:
- Business Permits (Permiso de Operación)
- Registration with the Honduran Revenue Service (SAR).
- License and Certification of Health Registration from the Department of Health (Licencia y Registro Sanitario)
- Environmental Permits (Licencia Ambiental)
- Trademark Registration (Registros de Marca de Fabrica)
Need a consultation?
Call or email us today and schedule your initial consultation. Business hours are Monday to Friday from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. local time.